Friday, February 11, 2022

Friday Post 303c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @  4056 (sweet, I've made four grand for the third consecutive day!) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now sixty-eight. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I happily watched the Silver Brumby episode seven. Hopefully I can finish it before hitting the sack tonight!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   

  • Toms: getting my weekly sleep-in till 10:15am. Vicki's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Will read the 4th James Heriot book for thirty minutes, pick up the new book club novel from the Logan North library and then go for walkies, tissue shopping (if available) and sushi buying. Thankfully Vicki agrees to grab a trolley that we push side-by-side; I know usually PIG mum orders I walk with Green Sticky and the carer walks behind me, but I'm like no way. Should I start falling, you either push me outta the way/leap away yourself. Seriously, I'd never forgive myself if I landed on her and hurt her bub!

  • Dad says there's no table tennis @ church toms; I'm looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and the chance to read for three hours toms; Saturday's the only day I manage that!

  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Oh, should also plan how I'm gonna give my testimony for SG via Zoom come Sunday.

No comments: