Monday, February 7, 2022

Monday Post 302b

 Heylo again and good evening! Will haveta wait till PIG mum comes and presses Wally before I can login my final, final plodding total for Monday; instead I'll note down that Joni's devotional topic's 'The Twenty-third Psalm' and Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Getting What We Want'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Back home, I munch a yummy banana for arvo tea, use the loo for one tinkle and then plop online to watch the 6pm news bulletin.
  • When I'm summoned to dinner, I use the loo for one tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   

  •      Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa yummy chives, some pork and even a little yummy fish! Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   

                                             

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^                                  

No comments: