Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Wednesday Post 303c

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Almost forgot: my final, finally plodding total for Tuesday's actually 4180 (sweet, I'm over four grand) and my final, final plodding total for tonight's 3931. Lol, not quite four grand this time. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After watching The Silver Brumby episode fifteen, @ 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back,  again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Karina's taking me to GCCW!
  • Originally we were gonna have lunch @ C Cafe but tonight they suddenly messaged me and said council has told them to shut shop for several days and they'll prolly not reopen till like Tues/Wed! o_O PIG mum said buy takeaway from Woka Warrigal instead; wonder will she lemme have lunch @ Ho Lin Wah?
  • Highly doubt dad will take us out for dinner tonight; hopefully I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 26TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Almost forgot to say: only six attended our Toastmasters meeting last night and there was only one prepared speech but both Neil and I gave an impromptu speech and everyone was given a Table Topic. Best of all, since I was timer but didn't have the lights coz Jasmine couldn't make it last night, Neil downloaded this awesome Toastmasters app for me that lets you pick like speech, evaluation/table topic; when minutes for the lights are reached, the screen changed to that colour!

No comments: