Monday, February 21, 2022

Tuesday Post 302c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today! Dunno my potential final, final plodding total, but just noting down that I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWO MINUTES online after I get home this arvo!! Anyways, take two: events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually, nature calls every hour after that initial pot :P trip but happiness today was snoring soundly all the way until dearest dad very considerately walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage before waking again for the pot :P
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks uber and me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, we happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P about one hour later shortly before PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside to await Hannah's arrival.
  • When Hannah arrives, she's got my routine down pat: say good morning, offer us fifteen more minutes and then bugger off and don't come back until fifteen minutes later. XD
  • After we get me kitted, I go brush teeth (Ela enjoyed another morning's break from having to hold the toothbrush) before sitting over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast smeared with some avocado and sprinkled with a little salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • When David arrives, physio today: ten minutes treadmill walking @ 0.8km/hr, fifty reaches for Era, ten minutes standing practice, fifty reaches for Ela and twenty laps hallway walking. Turns out David was very pleased with my work for him today and said next fortnight he'll have me walk twenty-five laps not twenty... I'm like WTF?! That's perfect incentive for me to walk SLOWER ... *sigh*

  • Took a nice warm shower afterwards - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Era.

  • Back outside, Hannah reheated me one bowl of rice leftovers for lunch and poured me one yummy mug of vanilla chai with milk. Over lunch, we just poked @ our smartphones but embarrassingly I didn't pass anymore Candy Crush levels.

  • Before Hannah left @ 2pm I quickly used the loo for one more tinkle. Usually I perform this trip @ 1:55pm for two tinkles but we were both playing with our mobiles and didn't realise the time. She's back @ 5:30pm and taking me to Toastmasters!
    In five minutes' time, PIG mum's taking me back to Unique Physiotherapy not to see Vincent, but some massage lady! Hope she's nice~

  • Hannah's coming back @ 5:30pm and taking me to Toastmasters.

  • Toms: seeing Ray in the morning for acupuncture and Jacky for physio in the afternoon.

  • Dunno who's coming 4-6pm but I've got choir rehearsal online from 5:30pm.

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Oh yeah, also gotta compose my GCCW homework first!

No comments: