Friday, February 11, 2022

Friday Post 303b

 Heylo again and good evening! Don't have a new plodding total to report yet since PIG mum won't press Wally for me until after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm so just noting down that Joni's devotional topic's 'Betrayal and continuing tonight's events?

  • After watching the 6pm news bulletin and reading the She Reads Truth devotional, I watched The Silver Brumby episode six and started episode seven!
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner @ 7:50pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, lotsa turnip, lotsa yummy chives, one big chunk of lotus, a few wee slices of yummy chicken, a tiny cube/two of Chinese mushroom and sth else I've since forgotten. XD

  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after taking the bowl over to the sink and washing it, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: