Thursday, February 24, 2022

Thursday Post 303b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, I won't know my final, final plodding total for Thursday until PIG mum awakens from pigland, comes downstairs and checks Wally for me; secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'Two Mountains' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Follow The Leader'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • When dearest dad summoned me over for dinner @ 7:53pm, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy kailan, lotsa yummy cauliflower, soup potato, soup tomato, soup carrot, one tiny piece of chicken, one tiny slice of tasteless soup beef and one tiny chunk of pork mince. Over dinner, dad and I talked about world affairs!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl shortly after one last loo trip @ 9pmn with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: