Saturday, February 26, 2022

Saturday Post 303c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! With a final, final plodding total of 3798, lemme just cover final, final events for Saturday?

  • After publishing the previous post, I chatted over Messenger with Alison and Lisa.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Well, I suppose the special thing's that Fi's picking me up from home, driving me to the Lung's for SG and dropping me back @ BCAC for ESS?
  • Lunch and sports have been cancelled coz Rochedale High's sports hall leaks; would love lunch out with other ESS people but fully expecting a pissy little Happy Meal with dad ... *sigh*
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *sigh*
  • But dad had better take us out somewhere with CHINESE food for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: