Thursday, February 17, 2022

Friday Post 303b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Unsure what my potential final, final plodding total for Friday may be, since PIG mum won't press Wally for me until I use the loo once more @ 9pm so just noting down that I'm really owed SEVENTEEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 22ND time, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now ninety-seven and covering potential final, final events for Friday?

  • After I'd called "Love you, baba," to dearest dad before he left, I happily cuddled Juice and happily snored for about another hour, waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before letting herself back out again to await Vicki's arrival.
  • When Vicki arrives, she bids me good morning, I wave Padan @ her, she goes, "Oh, right. Fifteen more minutes," and promptly removes herself. XD
  • When she comes back fifteen minutes later, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Ela enjoy's her second morning's break from having to hold the toothbrush.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one yummy bowl of flaky bird food (what Dr. Ku calls bird food XD), one slice of toast spread with some avocado and lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Vicky's passenger seat. Thanks to her who helps me with my seatbelt both ways; after PIG mum whacks a mask on me, Vicki tootles us out to Calamvale Central for walkies and grocery shopping.
  • Unfortunately all the disabled parks (so diplomatic of whoever named them 'accessible' XD) were taken, but luckily after Vicki found a parking spot further away she immediately went and got us a trolley to push; I knew I was steady then.
  • First we ducked into Woolies and bought groceries.
  • Next, we went through the Mega Discount Fruit Mart and bought pears.
  • Our last stop was to the bakery for my crunchy pork salad roll! The owner guy recognises me; I waved and he nodded back, before saying sth to the store girl. Several minutes later, she puts down a paper bag encasing a pork salad roll in front of me, saying "Seven dollars." I reply, "Um, I haven't ordered yet; think I'm still lining up?" She replies, "Crunchy pork salad roll?" I'm very impressed; the owner dude must've remembered how I told him last Friday to save me one for today!
  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Vicki who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Vicki flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Vicki rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Era/I was drying inside both ears with a tissue.
  • Back outside, lunch was the crunchy pork salad roll - delicious! Lunch was washed down with one delicious mug of vanilla chai with milk.
  • Before I signed Vicki off with my thanks and byes @ 1pm; she helped me download this colouring-in app for my mobile! Colouring soothes her; she says she had a mental breakdown years ago ... dunno when she's back coz she's starting her Thursday sleepovers again but hopefully she'll come back next month for my birthday!
  • Not long after she left, Tiff and Marissa came to gimme a session of OT; I made an apple crumble! See Facebook for photos~
  • After the OTs left, I plopped online for awhile before PIG mum summoned me over to eat the apple crumble I'd helped cook; with custard, 'twas delicious! :D I happily read our book club novel for exactly one hour, reaching pg. 225 @ 3:47pm and reaching pg. 250 @ 4:21pm.
  • Before returning online, I used the loo for one tinkle.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 22ND time!
  • Toms: enjoying my weekly sleep-in till 10am, when Hannah minds me till 2pm. She says she can take me for walkies somewhere and I'll shower @ 12:30pm coz I don't get Saturday 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Must ask dad if there's any ping pong toms but anyhow, I'm muchly looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and the chance to read for three hours!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 22ND time: Arvier, Palaszczuk, Crisafulli, Bleijie, Coldrake, Cavallaro, Rudd (heard), Rollason, Calcutt, Colahan, Wildman, Nellist, Greenbank, Biden (heard), Blinken, Dutton, Willan, Albanese, Shoebridge, Hayne, Clooney (heard), Sydes, Rohweder, Trump, Fabris, Ivanka (first name, heard), Luhrmann, Capewell, Gamble (heard), Holbrook, Jock (first name), Daniher, Heinke,  Labuschagne (heard), Khawaja (heard), Masi, Verstappen (heard) and Staggs. Chris Kohler read the finance report. 1AUD = 72USc.Wally Lewis read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Miami. Brisbane was 20-32 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 20-29. Sunrise 5:34am Sunset 6:39pm
    P.P.S. I reached pg. seventy-five @ 6:52pm.

No comments: