Monday, February 7, 2022

Tuesday Post 302

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2481 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's Eleventh-Hour Breakthroughs and thirdly, TWFT topic's "For God's Sake, Control Yourself!' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWO MINUTES online when I get back home tonight from Toastmasters!! Or, more likely, when I haveta let PIG mum gleefully boot me offline @ 9:45pm, I'm really still owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online for another day!! *sigh* >< Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:15am
  • Hannah helped me up @ 9am and minded me till 2pm.
  • Physio with David: ten minutes treadmill walking 0.8km/hr, fifty reaches for Era, fifty reaches for Ela, 1teninutes standing practice and twenty laps hallway walking.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Priscilla's taking me to the first Toastmasters meeting for 2022!
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, coz I'm seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture.
  • Afternoon appointment to see Jacky for physio.
  • Hope someone remembers to come mind me 4-6pm!
  • Have choir rehearsal online from 5:30pm till 6:30pm.
  • Must write GCCW homework! 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: