Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Thursday Post 303b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Unsure what my new plodding total for Thursday is, but I'm really still owed THIRTY MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 21ST time! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Sure enough, @ 7:20am PIG mum goes a-THUMPING upstairs and gets changed for her half day's work, my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After PIG mum hits me with the eye goo, she waits for Karina's arrival @ 7:30am before bolting off to her half day's work.
  • Karina gives Pandan and me fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :P once more, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirts out some toothpaste for me; Ela enjoys her second break this week. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable. 
  • While Karina gets me some breakfast ready, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast smeared with some avocado and sprinkled with a little salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. During and after breakfast, I happily read the book club novel for exactly one hour, reaching pg. 200 @ 9:19am. Karina gently massages Ela for a while.
  • Before leaving for Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Karina's passenger seat, she whacks a facemask over my mouth and tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, finding a side park along level two.
  • Inside, I take a seat on the bench and post an update onto Facebook while Karina goes to find the groceries that PIG mum's after and buy me buns from New York Baguette before grabbing a trolley and coming back for me.
  • First we head into Woolies to buy groceries; I bump into Caitlin! Because we're wearing our masks, I thought she told me she'd moved back in with her parents coz she's not TALL enough; when I showed my confusion, she laughed, leaned closer and THUNDERED, "No, I moved back with my parents coz I'm POOR, not tall!!" XD
  • Then we headed upstairs and bought more groceries from Coles before Karina tootled us off to Woka Warrigal where we bought takeaway.
  • Back home, I turned the alarm off, used the loo for one tinkle (thanks to Karina for a pad change (it's still quite heavy today but should like stop toms) then headed down to play Candy Crush type games until Pastor Grace and Reverend Chris arrived for lunch @ 2:10pm.
  • Today Reverend Chris got the Vietnamese version of stir fry beef ho fan, Pastor Grace got rice paper rolls (but was disappointed that they'd forgotten to put the sauce in; I offered her the fridge and cupboard to look through but she couldn't find whatever sauce it was that she wanted), Karina got what I had last week (stir fry beef ho fan, but Woka calls it sth different) and I got the tempura fish in sweetcorn sauce with rice with a cold HK-style milk tea coffee. Karina had a Coke. Over lunch, I shared about how I was feeling nervous that 'twas the second half of the last month of Summer but I still hadn't enjoyed a serve of shaved ice yet; Pastor Grace suggested why not ask your mum can you like just buy a bun to eat for lunch and then have the shaved ice with it?n Worth an ask, I suppose. Reverend Chris also started me on Wordle, although I think I prefer Candy Crush. Only thing though, I think I've lost my Candy Crush Friends Saga; how will I tell Nat the next time she looks after me?? o_O
    Back home, I turned the alarm off and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Karina turned the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Karina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Era.
  • Back outside, I booted the computer up and Karina returned to clean the bathroom, before sitting down to massage Ela gently for about thirty minutes.
  • At 3:30pm, I signed her off with my thanks and byes. She's back next Thursday and taking me to GCCW!
  • In return for half my sausage bun, PIG mum gave me one mug of some infusion. Then I smuggled my mobile into the loo, did another stinky unspeakable and wiled away all my Candy Crush lives. XD
  • Returned online and watched the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 21ST time. All the things I usually noote down are @ the bottom of this post.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 21ST time: Linto, Perrotett, Kramer, Tweedie, Calcutt, Yvette (first name), D'Ath, Fegan, Melinda (first name), Arvier, Dick, Wagner, Palaszczuk, Birmingham, Quinlan, McVeigh, Bavas, Uhlmann, Albanese, Colahan, Negus, Trump (heard), Greenbank, Stetstenko, Tiffiny (first name), Genders, Faucet (heard), Giuffre, Tesi (first name), Kohler (heard),  Tate (first name), Marnus (first name), Labuschagne, Rynski, Starrflego and Niu. Wally Lewis read the sports report andLuke Bradnam read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Chris Kohler read the finance report.  71.87USc = 1AUD. and Telstra shares fell. Brisbane was 19-30 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 19-32.  Sunrise 5:33am sunset 6:30pm

No comments: