Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Thursday Post 303

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4224 steps (sweet, I'm over four grand and that doesn't happen too often! XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'When Obedience Feels Impossible' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'When There Is Strife, Sow Seeds Of Peace' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and ELEVEN MINUTES online after PIG mum gets home and I let her nab @ least half my yummy sausage bun for arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called around 3am last night; PIG mum beginning her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs awoke me for another pot :P trip before I immediately fell back asleep since I was sure she'd get noisy again one hour later!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: