Saturday, February 12, 2022

Sunday Post 302b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Dunno my new plodding total since PIG mum has said she'll not press Wally again until tonight so just lemme cover potential final, final events for Sunday?

  • I was happily watching The Silver Brumby episode ten when PIG mum gleefully booted me offline.
  • Firstly, I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Back inside, I next had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one yummy ya pear but I didn't really mind coz (1) I was seated and could fully concentrate and (2) Ela finished before dearest dad got home from badminton and arvo tea with his mates, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show off to him how much power she has over me, ha.
  • Arvo tea was finished with one lovely mug of vanilla chai with milk and three/four Hello Panda biscuits with milk filling (delicious!) before I returned online and finished watching The Silver Brumby episode ten.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: