Friday, February 25, 2022

Friday Post 303b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, I've already logged in Friday's plodding total @ 4094; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "Don't Miss  The Obvious" and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Avoid The Door'. Righteo, continuing events for tonight?

  • After breakfast, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Ekat's car (the passenger seat) and she tootles us off to Calamvale Central for walkies and shopping, parking underground somewhere I've never noticed before; we caught the passenger elevator up!
  • First, we bought groceries from Woolies.
  • Next, we buy fruit from the Mega Discount Fruit Market.
  • Ekat stops to buy herself two sushi rolls for lunch; I grumble that PIG mum's mean and won't lemme buy one for arvo tea.
  • Our last stop's the Vietnamese bakery, where I order my delicious pork salad roll for lunch.
  • Back home, I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Ekat who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I have one tinkle before Ekat turns the nice warm water off, get dried, gett creamed and have another tinkle. When Ekat gets me kitted, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when I'm drying out the ears.
  • Back outside, lunch is my yummy BBQ pork salad roll and one delicious mug of vanilla chai with milk.
  • After Ekat leaves @ 1pm, Tiff comes @ 2pm and gives Ela a session of OT.
  • When she leaves, PIG mum feeds me one yummy pear for arvo tea, I drink one mug of yummy peppermint tea and happily read for one hour -I FINISH THE BOOK @ 4:39pm!!
  • After hiking upstairs to use the loo for one tinkle (dunno why PIG mum closed the lid after Ekat left) I popped online for awhile before watching the 6pm bulletin, while PIG mum rocks out for some celebration dinner with her nursey friends.
  • When dearest dad summons me for dinner I use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy kailan, lotsa sweet carrot, lotsa some vegetable I've since forgotten, soup tomato, soup potato and one tiny cube of chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink and washing it, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: