Monday, February 21, 2022

Monday Post 303d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Still waiting for PIG mum to come check Wally for me, so just final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me again, but from 10am till 2pm this time. Wonder where PIG mum'll send us... I'm guessing Underwood MarketPlace.
  • Can't see Aunty Ann for a massage toms arvo because she and Uncle Tai are otherwise preoccupied. Instead, I'm going back to Unique Physiotherapy, but luckily not to see Vincent: apparently there's a Chinese lady there that gives massages! Hope she's nice~
  • Also hope I'll get to spend my most important two hours online and get some arvo tea!
  • And then Hannah's coming back and taking me to Toastmasters! Looking forward to my Happy Meal for dinner afterwards; never mind that they were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: