Monday, February 14, 2022

Monday Post 302b

 Heylo again and good evening! Unsure what my new plodding total is, since PIG mum won't check Wally for me until just before I hit the sack; just noting down that Joni's devotional topic's 'Love Has To Grow' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Power Of Love'. Righteo, continuing Monday's events?

  • Back outside, lunch was a bowl of rice leftovers and one yummy mug of vanilla chai with milk. Hannah brought some yucky YouFoodz microwave meal and left @ 1pm; she's back toms 9-2.
  • After she left I started making pork floss buns with PIG mum! I only left when she put them into the oven for baking.
  • After watching the 6pm news bulletin, I tootled online until summoned for dinner.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown melon, one teaspoonful of leftover pork floss and one small slice of dad's meat brisket.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup and dessert was one little pastry PIG mum had stuffed the remaining pork floss into after we'd finished making the buns!
  • After taking my bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: