Thursday, February 17, 2022

Thursday Post 303d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4578. Ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued editing my personal blog post.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Vicki's minding me 9-1; PIG mum says I can hit Calamvale Central for walkies and buy a yummy pork salad roll for lunch. Can't wait: last week I saw that they now offered a CRISPY pork salad roll and I've already asked the Vietnamese guy who recognises me to save one for me, please!
  • She'll see my showered and fed before leaving (must remember to ask her about baby Orange XD); around 2pm, Tiff and Marissa are coming to gimme a session of OT and we're making apple crumble together! Lol I was hoping I'd eat apple crumble with LOTSA vanilla custard but PIG mum snarks that the recipe says serve with either fresh cream/ ice cream. Only I'm not a fan of fresh cream like she is; neither do I think we've got any vanilla ice cream @ home and surely apple crumble with any other flavoured ice cream would taste odd? XD
  • Fingers crossed I can spend my most important two hours of the day online, read the book club novel for one hour and watch the 6pm news for the 22ND time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: