Saturday, February 5, 2022

Saturday Post 302b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2831; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Not For Our Comfort' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's "Who's Behind Suffering?' Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • The minute I'd used up the most important two hours of my day, I got offline, used the loo for one tinkle and headed over to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum to please lemme eat my arvo tea sushi roll and gimme a drink, I'm gonna read!
  • Then I happily read till like 6:12pm, coz it's only Saturdays that I can read for three hours! I reached pg. 200 @ 4:53pm, finished pg. 222 @ 5:50pm and reached pg. 225 @ 5:56~
  • Before returning online I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • When PIG mum summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown melon, lotsa cauliflower, three slices of pork and two chunks of delicious turnip cake. PIG mum suddenly decided she was feeling anti-social and went to eat her dinner sitting on the couch and watch YouTube; that was fine with me! I happily propped both feet onto the footstool, let Ela rest back down onto my lap, grabbed my mobile and happily played Candy Crush. Guess what? I passed another two levels! XD
  • After pouring myself and drinking one mug of water, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • But the mug was huge, all the water flooded down my bladder and nature called urgently @ 8:20pm!
  • After I'd made it back safely online, the phone suddenly rang: 'twas Michelle with good news - Amy would come @ 8:45am and take me to church for 11am, hoorah!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: