Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Wednesday Post 303b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2649. Ha, I'm over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After pouring myself one mug of water, breakfast is one yummy pork floss bun with one bowl of sticky bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one full mug of water and all my usual drugs. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; she also lets me listen to Westlife's first Chinese song once before we just listened to her playlist of downloaded Chinese songs. Era helped Ela stretch for foorty-five minutes; Ela also opened and closed her palm 250 times, holding each for a count of five, before Era rubbed Ela's fingers for like five minutes.
  • At Ray's place, I used the loo for one tinkle and then lay down for some massage and acupuncture. When PIG mum was using the bathroom herself, Ray told me they'd recently all gone to see Frozen: The Musical! Then PIG mum returned and tapped unceasingly @ him; my thanks to Ray who always responded and kept a conversation flowing.
  • After I visited the loo for one more tinkle, PIG mum tootled us home and I turned on the computer before she summoned me over to make myself a tuna in tomato and onion with one slice toastie, which I then sat down thrice and returned twice to the toastie maker, once to flip it, the second time to place the toastie onto a plate, before PIG mum brought the toastie over. Since she was feeling anti-social, she sat @ the sofa and watched YouTube clips; I had mobile access and passed more levels of Candy Crush! XD
  • Lunch finished, PIG mum tootled me off to Breathe to see Jacky for physio. At the counter, I bid Connor good afternoon, and he thumped his tail once @ me!
  • Physio today: theraband pulling, 1.606km (eight minutes) riding exercise bike, three sets each (ten reps) of lat rows and lat pulldowns and swinging 5kg ball around.
  • Back home, I plopped online. When Peggy hadn't arrived by 4:10pm I rang CODA since Amee has taught me to ring after ten minutes, not fifteen.
  • Peggy actually came @ 4:15; turns out she was coming from a prior shift. Lol, we get along very well; since she's German we're always differentiating on spellings and she even asked was she washing my back too hard!
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye fully shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Peggy flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Peggy rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Era.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one delicious ya/nashi pear and one mug of some infusion. Since my mobile was still there, I kept playing Candy Crush and passed more levels! XD
  • At 5:30pm, I headed over to the computer and joined choir online. The notification appeared first through the mobile, hence why I watched rehearsal through that and not the mainframe.
  • At 5:55pm, Peggy told me to go once more to the loo. I asked wasn't she staying till 6:15pm since you arrived @ 4:15pm? But Peggy said nah, someone from CODA told her she could leave @ 6pm. But I asked her please to help me with a pad change, and once back online, kept her talking until 6:15pm. Her hubby's a forklift driver and they've got a pet dog but no kids. Anyways, I signed her off @ 6:15pm; she's back again next fortnight. Must remember to check my roster and find out who's coming next Wednesday.
    Dearest dad got home just before Peggy left; just waiting for PIG mum to get home from ping pong before we have dinner together.
  • Toms: Karina's coming @ 7:30am and taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip! Fingers crossed dad will lemme read @ the library but if not, no biggie coz the book club novel I'm reading now's very good!
  • Have invited the Lungs to buy takeaway and crash my place for lunch. Naomi can't come with this time since school has resumed.
  • Doubt dad will take us out for dinner toms night, so fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 21ST time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: