Sunday, February 13, 2022

Sunday Post 302c

 Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4413 (nearly 4.5 grand, not bad!); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'What Does God Ask Of You?'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Not Forgotten' and fourthly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now seventeen. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Went and took a nice warm shower shortly after finishing the Silver Brumby episode - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sangf 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done only after 12%, but happily leaned against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off and calling PIG mum back.
  • After she'd dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing, Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • After lifting the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely back online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • When the parents said dinnertime, I used the loo for one more tinkle and climbed into the backseat of 4WD.
  • Unfortunately, dinner was back @ the SCSC again. I understand why, though: dad fears community transmission and fears tighter enclosed spaces. The duck we ate tonight was yummy!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-1. She'll help me up, take me to the NAB for physio with Hailey and see me home and showered before leaving.
  • Don't think I've any other appointments toms ... fingers crossed I can spend my most important two hours of the day online and read the book club novel for one hour!
  • Also, PIG mum says that toms arvo we can make pork floss buns together; yum!
  • Fingers crossed that I can watch the 6pm news for the 20TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: