Monday, February 7, 2022

Monday Post 302c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! PIG mum's still laughing uproariously over YouTube videos and hasn't come over to press Wally for me, so just lemme note down final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I wrote Sonia an email, thanking her for already e-mailingf PIG mum and me to say I didn't need anymore Botox yet.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Toms: Hannah's back minding me from 9am till 2pm. Not going out though, coz PIG mum has found David to come gimme physio. Perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me?
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage after Hannah leaves. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Hopefully Neil will make a decision on whether we're having Toastmasters @ QUT/just Zoom tomorrow morning coz if it's @ QUT, I've gotta ring and arrange transport!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. 
    Oh, my final, final plodding total for tonight's actually 4513. Ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand XD

No comments: