Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Thursday Post 302

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3219 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic's 'The Forgiveness Cycle' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'God Is Teaching You Patience' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 17TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  •  Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am; after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Upon waking, I also immediately realise that today marks 1.5 DECADES since the cruel and unfaithful God totally destroyed my life with the disabling brain injury but can only impotently mutter, "F*uck you, God* in response to His near-overwhelming hatred.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's, read by Andrew) for the 17TH time: Pearl, Colbeck (heard), Albanese, Jacinda (first name), Ardern, Fegan, Palaszczuk, Pullar, Hucker, Manoa, Dolley, Cavallaro, Calcutt, Crisafulli, Barbegello (heard), Brockhoff, Mulherin (heard), Bolton, Djokovich (heard), Mush (heard), Burns, Whoopi (first name), Goldberg, Tiffiny (first name), Genders, Barrow, Sumpton, Abbass, Cummins (heard), Walters (heard), Gamble (heard), Reader, Gottlieb (heard), Cummins (heard), Starc, Dakota (first name), Caruso (heard), Coulthard (heard), Postecoglou (heard), Neary (heard), Ty, Peel, Hopper, Heinke, Harper and Bavas. 71.22USc=$1AUD. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Lake Samsonvale. Brisbane was 25-31 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 19-26. Sunrise 5:22am sunset 6:41pm

No comments: