Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Thursday Post 303b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Firstly, I'm unsure what my new plodding total for Thursday is coz PIG mum's watching television by the sofa now and obviously isn't gonna come press Wally for me; lemme just note down that I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FOUR MINUTES online after I get home tonight from book club and lemme just briefly cover potential final, final events for Thursday?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:05am~
  • Karina helped me up @ 7:30am; I brushed teeth (thanks to Karina who squirted me some toothpaste), sat over the loo for one tinkle, had breakfast (thanks to Karina who turned the television on for my viewing pleasure), did a stinky unspeakable and climbed into Karina's passenger seat; she tootled me off to the Garbo library for GCCW!
  • Only eight people attended today; Pat helped me once to the bathroom and got me lotsa morning tea, while Ken said I cheated with the homework because instead of using a comma I just typed 'and'. XD Our next homework topic's 'the most incredible person I have ever met'. Not sure who I should write about? My first three thoughts are Fesist, Santa and Nic Vujicic.
  • Bought takeaway from Woka Warrigal for lunch. Stir fry beef ho fan for me (although Woka has a fancier name for it: stir-fried beef with thick rice noodle in soya sauce!and the fried udon teriyaki chicken for Karina. She drank a Coke with hers; I had a HK-style milk tea.
  • Back home, I turned off the alarm and then we sat @ the gobbling :P table for lunch. I let Ela sit on my lap, propped both legs up onto the footstool and played Candy Crush-type games. XD
  • Took a nice warm shower after lunch - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I popped online and Karina went to clean the bathroom.
  • Good timing - PIG mum arrived home @ 3:30pm! For arvo tea she lemme munch one juicy pear and I drank some weird peach and pineapple water infusion.
  • Did another stinky unspeakable before returning online.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: