Friday, February 18, 2022

Friday Post 303d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday's now 4094 (ha, I'm over four grand for the second consecutive day XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now 103. Hey, that's the first time this year it's over 100! Righteo, final, final events for today?

  • After publishing the previous post, I watched The Silver Brumby's 13th episode.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   

  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 10am till 2pm. She's already said she can take me for walkies somewhere; wonder will dad send us to Underwood Marketplace/Calamvale Central?

  • Hannah will see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ 2pm since I don't get 4-6pm support on Saturdays anymore.

  • Dad says he's taking me to play ping pong toms arvo!

  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and the chance to read for three hours toms even though I'll prolly haveta skip watching the 6pm bulletin for that.

  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^                                         

No comments: