Thursday, February 3, 2022

Friday Post 302

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2792 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Greatest Love'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Worry Less And Trust God More' and fourthly, the spam count for the week's eighty-two but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 17TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature did call once about five minutes from midnight, but since I'd used the pot :P and was back under the covers before Friday began, I can still  count that an awesome sleep last night! XD Nature didn't call until 6:20am, and after another pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
    Cheers,
  • Usually, nature calls every hour after that initial morning pot :P trip, but happiness was snoring soundly until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking for another pot :P trip.

  • Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 5pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 17TH time: Willan, Hutchins, Rooney, Fegan, Miles (heard), Dutton (heard), Calcutt, Britton (heard), Nicholls, Fentimann, Genders, Cavallaro, Finches (heard), Gow (heard), Biden, Hussein (heard), Bach, Putin (heard), Peel (heard), Djokovich, Pullar, Cobdul (heard), Zuckerberg (heard), Kramer, Denny, Pullar, Ceisafulli, Sydes, Stannard, Darwin, Morton, Ingram, Watt, Paulo, Wirth, Honida (first name), Berima, Lynagh, Nadal (heard) and Sciver.  1AUD = 71.06UScWally Lewis read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Kurrura. Brisbane was 20-28 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 18-27. Sunrise 5:23am Sunset 6:40pm

No comments: