Saturday, February 19, 2022

Saturday Post 303b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, I'll not have a plodding total to report until PIG mum checks Wally for me after I use the loo once more @ 9pm; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'At A Loss For Words" and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Spotting God' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing events for Saturday?

  • One hour later, nature awoke me again; after another pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • PIG mum hits me with the eye goo before rushing off to her half day's work; after dearest dad retucks me into bed, promises to lemme sleep in peace and says he'll cook me some leftovers for lunch, I happily cuddle Pandan and snore, waking twice more for the pot :P before Hannah arrives @ 10am.
  • After my fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. While I squirt myself some toothpaste, Hannah empties the pot :P for me and then returns it to my room. Suddenly there's a *thud* and Hannah screams, "Oh, sh*t!*" I jerk the toothbrush from my mouth and yell, "Hannah!! Are you okay??" Hannah yells back, "Your dad mopped the floor this morning and the floor's not dry yet; I slipped!" Oh, sh*t indeed! I yell back, "Can you get yourself back upright/should I grab the phone from the computer table and ring triple zero for you? Sorry, dunno how to pull you back upright without falling over myself." Hannah calmly replies, "Don't worry, I'm already back up. You keep brushing teeth."
  • Teeth brushed, I drink one mug of water and then sit over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dad who cooked ham and eggs and thanks to Hannah who cooked the bread yummy and added one slice of cheese for me. I happily read for thirty minutes first up, reaching pg. 275 @ 10:55am.
  • While Hannah closes windows, locks windows, I use the loo for one more tinkle.before climbing into her tank.
  • At Calamvale Central, we buy groceries from Woolies, fruit for the Mega Discount Fruit Market and one sushi roll for my arvo tea.
  • Back home, I turn off the alarm and take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who rinses out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I have one tinkle before Hannah flips the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Hannah rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she's giving Wally back to Era.
  • Back outside, Hannah first makes me another mug of white tea with two sugars before cleaning the bathroom and then returning to reheat lunch for me. For her own lunch, she'd bought a six-inch beef sub from Subway. Over lunch, I keep reading, reaching pg. 100 @ 3:13pm and finishing pg. 325 @ 1:41pm.
  • Dad arrives home, sends me to the loo and signs Hannah off, meaning she gets to leave fifteen minutes early today. She's back Monday 9-1 and taking me to the NAB.
  • Dad tootles us off to BCAC to play ping pong! As we're walking into the room, I tell him Uncle Wallace isn't here today coz I can't hear him going "HEY!" XD
  • Only two tables were setup today; not many people played because there was men's group tonight. Dad and I played thrice with a break in between; the most common thing he said to me was, "Oh. You missed." XD
  • After dearest dad tootled us home, I used the loo for one tinkle then headed down to the gobbling :P table to munch my delicious tempura sushi roll and drink one mug of some infusion. I also read for two hours, since it's only Saturdays now that I can spend a blessed three hours reading~  I reached pg. 333 @ 3:49pm, reached pg. 350 @ 4:12pm, reached pg. 375 @ 4:49pm and reached pg. 400 @ 5:21pm.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I popped online for fifteen minutes before watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 23TH time.
  • One minute after the news ended and I tootled back online for myself, I was summoned to dinner.
  • Before the usual dinner, I use the loo for one tinkle and after dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup I take my bowl over to the sink before returning online.
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: