Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Wednesday Post 302c

 Good afternoon! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1773. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.    
  • Then I stay online till just after midday! Oh, I did have a teleonsult with the psychiatrist Dr. Jatinda, who's in India right now!
  • After using the loo for another tinkle, PIG mum and I head to the Rochedale IGA and buy groceries.
  • Back home, I make myself a tuna with one slice of cheese toastie for lunch and PIG mum for once doesn't demand I cut it up! She makes me one delicious mug of vanilla chai with milk and we also Whatsapp video chat baba, who's having lunch on the side of the road somewhere!
    Not sure who's coming 4-6 (hopefully Nat/the carer that plays Candy Crush friends) but it looks like the storm's about to explode ...
  • Toms: Karina's taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip! Fingers crossed the parents will lemme read @ the library and not insist I read @ home before leaving ...
  • Will buy takeaway from Woka for lunch before going home and I've invited the Lungs over! Even Naomi's coming!
  • Only if I'm not my usual cheerful self toms it's because toms will mark 1.5 DECADES since the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life with the disabling brain injury ... I can only mourn a life wasted. >< Will give up my most important two hours of the day to write a special blog post about it. *sigh*
  • Oh, and choir rehearsal resumes @ 5:30!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: