Friday, August 12, 2022

Friday Post 322

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3468 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Different Tenses Of Grace'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Be 'Wise With Your Money"; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Drawn By Disaster'; fifthly, the spam count for the weekend's actually ten (it reached double digits! XD) and sixthly, the spam count for the week's twenty-nine. Anyways, events for today?

  • Has it really been five days since my last awesome night's sleep/did I forget to note a day down? Anyhow, awful PIG mum nearly ruined it when she went a-STOMPING around upstairs and waking me with a full bladder just before midnight; luckily I use the pot :P quickly and I was back under the covers before the new day arrived! Unfortunately I also knocked the commode chair over ... >< I banged the ball and called for PIG mum; she roused poor dad awake and left him mopping the floor while she blew up @ me ... *sigh*
  • Apart from that, I had an awesome sleep last night and didn't wake until 7:45am! After one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  I'm almost asleep again when Peggy arrives @ 8am; that's right, she's taking me to  the NAB for my two hour session with Taj today!

  • Peggy cheats and doesn't gimme the full fifteen more minutes; when she comes back and starts pulling all my blankets away I just curl up and totally ignore her for @ fourth more seconds. XD

  • After we get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth (thanks to Peggy who squirts me some toothpaste) and sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.

  • Breakfast was one bowl of the yummier (flaky) bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) with one slice of toast thinly smeared with avocado and lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • Suddenly, a phone call from UQ: Taj's sick and my physio's been canceled, hurrah! PIG mum was gonna send Peggy and me for walkies coz I didn't since I was attending GCCW but I was like nah Peggy can take me to see a movie! PIG mum snaps " me that movies are expensive but I calmly reply since I'm the concession, Peggy can have the free ticket with my companion card, okay? PIG mum seems to accept this and leaves; once she's outta earshot Peggy leans forward and whispers that she'll get the popcorn, score!

  • Before leaving, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, Peggy tootles us off to the Sunnybank Plaza cinemas! Thanks muchly to her who kindly helps me with my seatbelt both ways¬

  • After finding a disabled carpark underground, we catch the elevator onto ground floor and head over to the front counter to buy our tickets and OMG, Peggy buys us EACH a small popcorn!! :D :D

  • We both visit the bathroom once before entering the cinema, which is the last to the right on the right.

  • Wow, what a movie it was! Very exciting and I understood smatterings of the Japanese spoken although luckily there were subtitles. XD I recognised during the credits one of the actors who'd been in The Last Samurai!

  • After the movie finished Peggy put her footrest down straightaway but I refused to budge until I'd read the entire credits. XD

  • After we both used the loo once more, Peggy tootled us home and I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was pizza and one cup of peppermint tea!

  • At 2pm, I signed Peggy off with my thanks and byes; she's back next Friday same time.

  • Right after she left, Tiff arrived to gimme a session of OT. Thankfully, I didn't haveta do anything today: I just lay in bed and chatted with Tiff while she assessed Ela coz Dr. O'Sullivan has asked my therapists to write a letter and let him know how I'm doing post Botox.

  • When she left I popped online; dad's high school mates have come visiting him and the aunty's bought me lotsa Minion stuff; <3 the Minions! :D

  • Toms: getting my sleep-in till 10am when Nisha minds me till 2pm. Presuming we'll have walkies " Calamvale Central. Will shower after getting home since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.

  • Wonder if dad'll take me to play ping pong seated " church with him? Anyhows, I'm looking forward to starting the new book club novel andalso enjoying my three big mugs of white tea!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: