Saturday, August 6, 2022

Saturday Post 322c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3884. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I asked PIG mum please to print out the Bible study homework for me, and I'll do it.
  • Homework completed, I just played Jewel Kingdom while listening to Pentatonix.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Bible study/small group then ESS. Would love  lunch out with other ESS people afterwards but expecting a Happy Meal with dad and then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum afterwards. But dad had better take us out to Chinese food for dinner afterwards and gimme ONE bowl of rice!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: