Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Tuesday Post 433d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4794. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I watched Pentatonix and Backstreet Boys clips from YouTube.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: seeing Ray for some morning massage and acupuncture; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Since she's insistent about restricting me to lunch @ home, are we going home for lunch first before going grocery shopping, despite how she bitches constantly about how she's scared of driving, before going back out for grocery shopping and aisle walking?
  • Angelica's minding me from 4-6pm.
  • Oh, will dad take me to play ping pong @ Uncle Calvin's now that we've got our own table @ home? Will ask him toms.
  • Hopefully I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 128TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: