Sunday, August 28, 2022

Monday Post 435b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2430 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "Forgiven For Jesus' Sake"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Has Your Love For God Grown Cold?' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Seeds Of Time'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Lol, when PIG mum's daily noisy a-THUMPING around awoke me just after 7am, I thought I'd scored another awesome night's sleep, but when I looked over @ the pot I could see it wasn't empty! How the heck had I managed to relieve myself during the night but then totally forget about it?? XD
  • PIG mum came downstairs and did a RAT on me; only after me getting a negative result did she help me with both my bra and tee *(since dearest dad's still home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Zla). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle before washing and drying Era then walking myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast was one yummy bowl of Minus :P all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water but where was the toast? My hopes of getting second breakfast @ Maccas afterwards began to go up! XD

Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climbed into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootled me off to my once-yearly checkup to see Dr. Vu! I knew we might be destined for a long trip when PIG mum immediately ignored the GPS who said turn right onto Logan Rd. after Gaskell Street and turned left instead. XD 
  • Actually, she only ignored one more direction before getting us safely to Dr. Vu's clinic; we were like fifteen minutes late but that I wasn't required to wait @ all; once I arrived and sat down, Dr. Vu called me in! When I apologised for the lateness, citing peak hour traffic and the rain, he was like, oh, it's raining? Not sprinkling but not bucketing down wither, I explained to him. Oh, drizzling.
  • I groused @ Dr. Vu for putting in the eyedrops that sting and he smirked an apology for that but apart from that, all good and cya next year!
  • Even better, PIG mum took me back to the Warrigal Square Maccas for second breakfast afterwards! :D I went up to the front counter and ordered myself a big breakky burger while she ordered herself a mighty McMuffin but she cheated and took one of my sausage patties away! ><" She got her free coffee but complained 'twas only lukewarm; when I drank my juice I was like uhh it's room temperature; did they forget the ice?
  • Before going home our other stop was to Woolies to buy groceries and we bumped into Chris!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Waiting for dearest dad to come home so we can eat lunch together~
  • Think I'm seeing Aunty Anna for some acupuncture in the arvo? Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Annette's minding me from 4-6pm.
  • Hopefully I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 136TH time!
  • Almost forgot! Today's the parents' 38TH wedding anniversary!! Every year I tell them they should have a romantic dinner together and just microwave me leftovers to eat, but every year PIG mum insis I join them because I think she suspects that I will burn the house down if left on my lonesome. XD Actually this year she says we don't have enough money to eat out? Whatever, but I've done my daughterly duty and bought them a wedding anniversary present. XD
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9-2. Hopefully PIG mum'll lemme buy my once-weekly pork salad roll from the Callamvale Central Bakery.
  • Prolly have physio @ Breathe toms arvo.
  • And Kim's taking me to Toastmasters again toms night, for the 5th Friday! Looking forward to getting another Happy Meal for dinner; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

 

No comments: