Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Tuesday Post 433

Good afternoon! firstly, today : eh my keyboArd has gone crazy: wiLl try updating with mobile instead>
cheers<
em> ^^

Take two: please excuse any auto correct errors but firstly, today I have been hard at work plodding 4070 steps (sweet I am over four grand; that doesn't happen very often!): secondly, John piper's devotional topic from last night is 'What We Were Made For '; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Don't Worry, God Will Take Care Of You ' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic 's 'Crushed And Beautiful ' but fifthly and way most importantly I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6m news bulletin (Nine's) for the 127TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Huh, you would think after scoring an awesome night's sleep on Saturday and beginning a four day awesome sleep streak yesterday would entitled me to another week of awesome sleeps but no, idiot nature called at 1:30am and woke me with a full bladder! >< XD 
  • Nature called again this morning around 6:35am; after another pot :P trip I begin the first part of my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
  • After dearest Dad kissed me bye, retucked me back into bed and left for his head day 's work, Uber and I cuddle and snore for about another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P to shortly before 🐷 Mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she has let herself into my room to hit me with the eyegoo before going back outside to await Hannah 's arrival at 9am.
  • Cheers 
  • Em. ^^
  • P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 127TH time: Cavallaro, Wildman, Uhlmann, Albanese, Dutton, Millward, Skeen, Palaszczuk, Huggins, Arvier, Pascoe, Shirley, V'landys, Genders, NcShirr, Finch (heard), Barilaro Perrotett (heard), Rowland, Becker, Trad (heard), Gunnouire, Fegan, Fentiman, Watt, McClune, Weerasinghi, Deahanna (first name), Fashion, Meyer, Jericho,  Minnikin, Part, Best (heard), Ponga (heard), Salmon (heard), Austin (heard), Uptinan, Bavas (heard), Ford, Wragg, Mortimer and Haas. 69.97USc =1AUD.  Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Kangaroo Point. Brisbane was 7-22 today. Mt. Gravatt tomorrow: t7-21. Sunrise 6:16 sunset 5:28

No comments: