Monday, August 22, 2022

Monday Post 434d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ exactly 3700. Lol, nice number. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Over dinner earlier I'd told PIG mum I might do another stinky unspeakable tonight, which I did @ 9pm when I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for the stinky unspeakable and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-2. She'll take me to Breathe for physio with Winnie, who's actually the boss of Breathe! Hope she's nice~
  • Our other stop's Calamvale Central for my once-weekly pork salad roll for lunch! Hope the owner uncle's there~
  • Kim's taking me to Toastmasters toms night! Looking forward to getting some dinner back from Maccas even though Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: