Thursday, August 18, 2022

Thursday Post 434c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 6067 (ha, I'm just over six grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional  topic's 'A Twofold Defense' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FOUR MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • Ate breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and then headed for Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown!
  • Karina parked across the road on level two, I used the loo once, grabbed Lian Hearn's 'Shadow And Blossoms' and happily read for about one hour, reaching page fifty @ 10:01am.
  • Posted an update onto Facebook, used loo once more and then headed upstairs to find the parents a wedding anniversary present from KMart!
  • Except didn't find anything good there ... bought groceries from Coles and then walked too the other side of the Shoppingtown and found them a present from the newsagency!
  • Went back downstairs and bought groceries from Woolies.
  • Met Pastor Grace for lunch @ Woka Warrigal; the yummy baked pork chop rice for me! Only I like the fish fillet one more coz the pork one's too sour with all that tomato sauce. Pastor Grace just got seafood soup with toast; her thryroid's being iffy again and she's lost weight.
  • Got home and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks too Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I plopped online while Karina cleaned the bathroom; @ 3:30pm I signed her off with my thanks and byes. She's back next Thursday and taking me to GCCW!
  • Watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 129TH time.
  • Was ready for dinner afterward but dad dragged me out to play ping pong with him in the garage!
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa cauliflower, lotsa soup carrot and like two strips of plain BBQ chicken.
  • Dessert was one very thin slice of pizza; dinner was washed down with one cup of water; after taking the cup to the sink I returned online.
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one more lol trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,Em. ^^

No comments: