Friday, August 5, 2022

Friday Post 322d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stansa @ 4199 (see? Told you I'd crack four grand! XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now twenty-four. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I read and shared the She Reads Truth daily devotional and checked August's roster to find out who was coming to help me up toms.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me 10am till 2pm. Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and the chance to read for two hours toms~
  • Dad will take me to play seated ping pong with him @ church toms arvo~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: