Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Wednesday Post 435

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Tuesday's actually 2967; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3472 steps; thirdly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'God Is Not An Idolater'; fourthly, TWFT topic's 'Develop A Joy Workout (1) and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Landing Spot' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online after Angelica minds me for two hours!! Righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of my day, I got offline and headed over to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum would she please feed me some arvo tea? I'm gonna read till Kim arrives.
  • Actually, PIG mum left to go play ping pong/badminton with like Ping Yee but dearest dad was home so he saw me to the car after Kim arrived to take me to Toastmasters @ 5:30. Actually, she came a lil early but I kept reading till 5:30.
  •  At 5:30pm I went to the passenger seat of Kim's car, dad double-checked that Sparkless3 was in Kim's boot and off we went! Not only did we get a smooth run, we also got the free parking~
  • Only six people attended last night, but Neil said that every time I'm called to give a speech, I open up like a flower! XD We're having another meeting next Tuesday since it's the 5th Tuesday!
  • Had my pissy little Happy Meal with orange juice and Kim got to leave five minutes early. Repeat the usual nightly events and zzz~
  • Today: yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:35am (when dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and pulled the bathroom door shut; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew he'd get ready to leave for work one hour later!
  • Sure enough, one hour later I'm reawoken for another pot :P trip, this time after dearest dad very considerately walks silently down the hallway and unpops the lock leading into the garage. After another pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 

  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retufks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Uber and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P around one hour later. Shortly after, noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; soon after that, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with nothing but the bra strap and the tee before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 132ND  time: Becker, Fegan, Octavian (first name), Farnham, Cotter , Sydes, Funnell, Nicklaus, Power, Massingham, Goan, Kramer, Minnikin, Yasmin (first name), Bonnell, Mannix (first name) Treanor, Cavallaro, Heinke (heard), Peasley, Toleafoa, Steiner, Walton, Constable, Wood, Kyrgios, Djokovic, Palas, Norval (first name), Mileto, Markle, Charlton (heard, first name) Liersch, Antcliff, Rayner Hartwig, Green (heard), Wright, Leishman,  Brimson, Capewell, Atkinson and Cobbo. 1AUD =69.08USc. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Scarborough, which Dad says is above Redcliffe! Brisbane was 9-20. Mt. Gravatt tomorrow:

No comments: