Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Wednesday Post 434c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4121. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I Googled Chatime and watched Pentatonix music videos from YouTube.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Karina's coming @ 7:30pm and taking me on my fortnightly shopping trip, yippee!
  • Looking forward to catching up with Pastor Grace for lunch @ Woka Warrigal~
  • Karina will see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30pm.
  • Rabbitohs are playing the Bunnies toms night; suppose I'll watch that coz I doubt dad will take us out for dinner togethjer.
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: