Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Tuesday Post 435

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2897 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Six Things It Means To Be In Jesus Christ'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "You Can't Change People" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Leave The Light On'. Righteo, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:40am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fall back asleep since I'm sure dearest dad will get ready to leave for work less than one hour later!
  • Sure enough, I'm awoken for another pot :P trip when dearest dad silently and very thoughtfully walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock leading into the garage; after another pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Uber and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum makes her usual a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Hannah's arrival @ 9am.
  • When Hannah arrives, she knocks, says good morning and fifteen more minutes ... Uber nods @ her and she wisely removes herself, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD
  • When Hannah returns, I use the pot :P for three more tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth, where Ela enjoys not having to hold the toothbrush. That done, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I remember PIG mum's demand that I eat breakfast for her first.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of the (less yummy) sticky bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast thinkly spread with avocado and also lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles us off to Calamvale Central for grocery shopping, walkies and pork salad roll buying.

  • Our first stop's the Calamvale Mega Discount Fruit Mart for pears.

  • Then we head into Woolies and buy two boxes of facial tissues. Hannah buys her own groceries too.

  • Then we've got like one hour to sit outside Woolies and play with our mobiles, yay! Hannah goes and buys herself three sushi rolls for lunch while I pass like four more Jewel Hero levels!

  • Suddenly, the fire alarm ERUPTS! It's frigging noisy ... we just stay where we are, unsure if we're meant to move/stay.

  • Until some male voice comes over the intercom and orders everyone to make their way out the nearest exit!

  • Hannah and I push the trolley out the Calamvale Central Bakery exit; I spot Chatterbox Cafe with chairs and ask Hannah may I sit there? She replies sure and we make our way over there; huge thanks to some random lady who sees us coming and immediately grabs a chair out for me.

  • I try ringing PIG mum but when she doesn't answer just Whatsapp her and tell her the situation while Hannah rings CODA and tells Katie the same thing. Later, we see a fire engine with lights flashing circling the car park.

  • Finally, some uniformed lady walks outta the entrance/exit point, waves her arm around and declares, "Right, you're all good to go!" I quickly Whatsapp that to PIG mum and then Hannah and I head back into the centre and I place my bahn mi order with the uncle. While he's making it, the aunty appears and I ask her what happened? I see fire engine but no fire? She huffs back angrily, "False alarm; happened yesterday too!" ><"

  • Came home and took my quickest possible shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye fully shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was my delicious pork salad roll plus one mug of warm sth. At 2pm, I signed Hannah off with my thanks and byes; she's back same time next week.

  • Used the loo for one more tinkle and then plopped online.

  • Once I've used up the most important two hours of my day, I'll use the loo for one tinkle, head over to the gobbling :P table and ask PIG mum for some arvo tea. She was mean not to lemme get a sushi roll today; I won't get any rice tonight! *wails*

  • But since it's the 5th Friday, Kim's taking me to Toastmasters tonight! Looking forward to getting some dinner from Maccas afterwards; never mind that Happy Meals were what I out surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!!

  • Toms: PIG mum says she's gonna ring and cancel my appointment to see Ray coz Aunty Anna says it's not good to get acupuncture when you're sick? Suppose I'll just attend NAB physio toms, although I can't remember who's taking me. No online choir either, but hopefully I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 137TH time!!

  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: