Sunday, August 14, 2022

Monday Post 433

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2562 steps (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'God Forgives And Is Still Just'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'How To Handle Disappointment (3)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Marriage Metaphor' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and NINE MINUTES online after I make taro cake with PIG mum!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until dearest dad woke me when he pulled the bathroom's sliding door shut and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep again coz I knew he'd get ready to leave for work one hour later!
  • Sure enough, @ 7:35am I'm awoken by the sound of the door's lock unpopping aft - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: