Monday, August 1, 2022

Monday Post 321c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3326. Forgive me that I can't be bothered plodding seven more steps to make that 3333. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I played mobile games.
  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-2. Leann from CODA actually rang around 8:30pm to tell me that; I sincerely hope she was working from home @ that point and still stuck @ the CODA office!
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme get my weekly pork salad roll from the Calamvale Central bakery; I wanna tell the owner that I  had a bahn mi from a Springwood bakery on Sunday and while they have more crispy pork, his are longer! Also fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a sushi roll for arvo tea~
  • Seeing Andrew for physio @ Breathe @ like 2:15pm.
  • Shouldn't have anything else after that so fingers crossed I can spend my most important two hours of the day online, munch some arvo tea, read for one hour and watch the 6pm bulletin for the 119TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: