Monday, August 15, 2022

Monday Post 433d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3342. Hmm ... should've walked nine steps fewer ... 3333 sounds cooler. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • When I was summoned over for dinner @ 8pm, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa cos lettuce, lotsa soup carrot, one/two pieces of snow fungus and dad bought some pre-marinated duck from Coles!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl online I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-2. Hitting Calamvale Central and getting my weekly pork salad roll!
  • Don't have any other appointments afterwards; looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online after Hannah leaves, reading for one hour and watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 127TH time!
  • Oh, correction: seeing someone @ Breathe for physio after Hannah leaves. 
  • Think dad said we didn't need to go play ping pong @ the Kwok residence anymore since he bought a table himself?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: