Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Tuesday Post 321d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4115 9sweet, I'm over four grand - that doesn't happen too often!) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "God's Unconditional Love And Availability." Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Arvo tea finished, I visited the loo once and returned online. At 5:50pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles and had just returned to the computer and sat down when dad got home and ordered that I watch from the computer. >< *sigh* But all the things I usually note down are in the previous post.
  • Once the news finished, I asked PIG mum please to gimme some dinner and used the loo for one tinkle.
  • Dinner tonight: after an entree of some really yummy garlic crispbread I had rice, lotsa bok choy and like four little slices of pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: