Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Thursday Post 422

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @! work plodding 2094 steps (ha, I'm just over two grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Have Mercy On Me, O God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's Keep Trusting God; He Will Intervene' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Untold Riches' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still oowed ONE HOUR and FORTY-THREE MINUTES online after PIG mum feeds me some arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Lol, when nature called already @ 11:55pm and I used the pot :P for one tinkle and was back in bed before the new day arrived, I thought I'd get an awesome night's sleep; who knew nature would wake me again with a full bladder around 3am?? XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: