Saturday, August 6, 2022

Saturday Post 322b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3740 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Distraction Diet'. Righteo, just briefly, continuing events for tonight?

  • Eat breakfast, read for thirty minutes, use loo for one tinkle and hit Calamvale Central with Nisha.
  • Buy two boxes of tissues from Woolies and a honey chicken sushi roll from Sushi Guru before coming home to shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted Nisha reheats rice leftovers for my lunch and feeds me two more mugs of white tea with two sugars.
  • Use the loo once more for two tinkles, say my byes and thanks to Nisha (who's back same time next week) and went to church to play table tennis with dearest dad seated~
  • Got home, used loo for one tinkle, munched my yummy sushi roll for arvo tea and read for awhile longer. Total reading time today: 1.5 hours
  • Watched the news (Seven's) for the 123RD time from the television.
  • Used loo for one tinkle and ate dinner: rice tonight, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa carrot and one chunk of yummy crumbed fish.
  • Drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: