Monday, August 8, 2022

Monday Post 321c

 Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5022. Ha, I'm just over half a normal person today. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started searching for potential Ekka showbags!
  • Suddenly, the doorbell rings. I presume Aunty A's finally arrived and walk over to answer the door. "Good evening, who's there?" I call like I've been taught. "It's me," calls back Aunty A. "Aunty A?" I call back to clarify and when she says yess open the door for her. PIG mum comes and they head down to the living room while I return online.
  • At 9pm I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-2. First she'll take me to Breathe for physio with Andrew.
  • Then she'll take me to Callamvale Central where I'll buy my weekly pork salad roll.
  • Hannah will see me home and showered before leaving @ 2pm.
  • At 5:30pm, Kim's taking me to Toastmasters! I'm Table Topics Master ... gotta come up with good questions!
  • Looking forward to getting some dinner from Maccas, never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: