Thursday, August 25, 2022

Thursday Post 435b

 Heylo again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2400 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch the Broncos' must-win game tonight!! >< *sigh* Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Breakfast is two Weet-Bix with a thin stream of honey, one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast lightly spread with avocado and equally lightly sprinkled with salt), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  •  After washing and drying Era, I climb into Karina's passenger seat and she tootles me off to GCCW. Thanks to her who helped me with my seatbelt all day~

  • At Garbo, I use the loo for one tinkle and try to enter Meeting Room One, but it's still locked! Instead, I brace against the door and wait for someone to come open the door. Ken does, ordering, "Outta the way, Em!" XD

  • Only seven here today; eight if you count Manie. I was so embarrassed; he remembered my name but I'd clean forgotten his! XD Thanks to Pat who helped me once to the loo @ morning tea and Happy who got me bikkies~ When George arrived he said he needed a cuppa and got up; I waved @ him to sit back down coz it's not morning tea time yet! George smiled sweetly @ me and said, oh, but I'll make one for you, too! XD

  • Since GCCW ended fifteen minutes early today, I texted Karina to please come collect me, reassuring Pat I'd be alright unless some axe murderer let himself inside the meeting room after everyone left and lopped my head off. XD Pat just laughed, mimed a swat over my head and left. XD

  • After one more loo trip, Karina and I had lunch @ Ho Lin Wah; best of all, she found a parking spot just outside the restaurant!

  • Unfortunately, neither set meal suit me; one was like curry chicken rice and the other black bean rice. I deducted the cost for the HK-style milk tea, read the normal menu and chose sth that fit inside that budget, chicken with sweetcorn sauce rice. Karina had honey chicken with a Coke; I got to finish the leftover coating she didn't eat!

  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I went outside and started the computer while Karina went back and cleaned the bathroom. Then I filled out the parents' wedding anniversary card for them and signed her off with my thanks and byes. She's back same time next week and tonight she's cooking capsicum and eggplant for dinner: eww! XD

  • The parents like arrived home together? For arvo tea, PIG mum and I shared half a deep-fried 'marn tul' (say that in Canto) dipped into condensed milk.

  • Before returning online, I used the loo for one more tinkle.

  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 133RD time!

  • Will then use the loo once and then wolf down dinner quickly coz I plan to be seated in front of the television to watch coverage of the Broncos' game: it's a must-win and Adam Reynolds'  like 250th!

  • Toms: Peggy's coming @ 8am and taking me to the NAB for a two hour session; fingers crossed I can spend one of them hiking the Great Court and toes crossed that Mr. Jig-Air will really shout hot chocolate coz Winter's nearly over!

  • After Peggy leaves @ 2pm Tiff's coming to give Ela one hour of impractical exercises, after which we'll going to Bupa Optical for our once-yearly eye-checkup!

  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme get some arvo tea from Eight Street afterwards!

  • Then toes crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 134TH time!

  • Righteo, shouldn't return online tonight; just wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 133RD time: Ricciardo, Liston, Dry (heard), Kingsun, Hart, Burley, Acton, Potter, Gyte, Hogg, Farnham, Albanese, Hoffin (heard), Shorten, Hoffman (heard), Bleijie, Palaszczuk (heard), Scales, Hannan, Whop (heard), Wylucki, Westacott, Piastri (heard), Lester, Gigi (first name), Rutherford, Schrinner, Neale, Clayton (first name, heard) Greenhalgh, Zelensky, Putin (heard), Kostas, Mullen, Pearson, Streets, Renshaw, Starcevich, Gillmeister, Sivo (heard), Nankervis, Bissell, Higginbotham and Hinchcliffe (heard).  Pat Welsh read the sports report. 1AUD = 69USc. Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was 8-22 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 6-21.

No comments: