Sunday, August 28, 2022

Monday Post 435c

 Good afternoon! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2487. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • When dearest dad arrived home for lunch, PIG mum was taking her first nap for the day.
  • When she woke up, came downstairs and summoned me for lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Lunch was one yummy tuna in tomato and onion sandwich cut into four triangles with one slice of cheese and one warm mug of yummy peppermint tea.
  • Lunch over, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Off to see Aunty Anna for a massage soon; apparently acupuncture's not good for you while you're having your monthlies?
  • Annette's minding me from 4-6pm.
  • Will get to watch the 6pm bulletin when she leaves coz dad's confirmed we're not eating out for their wedding anniversary.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: