Saturday, August 13, 2022

Saturday Post 322

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3383 steps (aww, how come I couldn't have plodded fifty fewer steps? 3333 would've sounded cooler! XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'My Soul Thirsts For God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'How To Handle Disappointment (1)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Monstro The Goldfish' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 125TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum awoke me with her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 6:20am; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew for certain she'd get very noisy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, PIG mum again awakes me with her noisy a-THUMPING upstairs when she gets changed for her half day's work; after another pot :P trip 

I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  At 7:30am, PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before dashing off for her half day's work. Once she's left, , I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After dearest dad retucks me back into bed, says he'll leave me some leftovers Nisha can reheat for my lunch and promises to stay quiet since I wanna snore happily, Uber and I cuddle happily and sleep again, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Nisha arrives. She's a good girl: she knocks, pushes open the door, says good morning and fifteen more minutes? Obediently leaving when I use Uber to nod @ her. XD

  • Lol but I somehow fall back asleep while counting down from 900! It's only a light sleep and I wake instantly when Nisha pushes open the door and goes "You ready?" so I use the pot :P right away for two tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Ela enjoys her final break this week from having to hold the toothbrush.

  • After drinking one mug of water, I sit over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin(Nine's, read by Jonathan Uptin) for the 125TH time: Colahan, Dreyfus, Rushide, Wylie, Salman, Albanese, Hochul, Kearsley (heard), Bavas, Crisafulli, Miles, Piortrowski, Trump (heard), Stone, Guilani, Pelosi, Heche, Baldwin (heard), Sydes, Bayldon, Sydes, Dempster, Willan, Packer (heard), Chappell, Coward, Kramer, Lancaster, Weston (first name), Love, Tedesco, Ballin, Te Maire (first name), Rayner, Crouch (heard), Gottlieb, Alofipo, Kyrgios, Balzer, Halliday, Sturmberg and Pearl (heard). Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 15-17 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 7-21. Sunrise 6:19am Sunset 5:27

  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dad who's cooked ham and eggs and thanks to Nisha who tried to cook the bread crunchy with butter and for adding one slice of cheese for me. I drink my first big mug of white tea with two sugars and start reading the new book club novel for thirty minutes.

  • While Nisha closes and locks windows, I use the loo for one more tinkle and then climb into her passenger seat. Thanks to Nisha who helps me buckle my seatbelt and then she tootles me to Calamvale Central, finding parking outside the entrance.

  • Score, there are tissues @ Woolies today! The male cashier teaches me that male checkout chics are called checkout dudes and before we leave I buy myself a sushi roll from the Japanese takeaway. Nisha buys herself some sugar cane drink; while we're waiting, I wander across one shop to the Vietnamese bakery and say hello to the owner uncle. The aunty with the better English asks me, "What you want?"; I shake my head and reply I wait for sushi. Tuesday I will come and buy bahn mi. The owner uncle smirks with laughter; when I wave hello to him he grins and does the shooing motion with his hand. XD

  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I head back outside. Nisha makes me my second mug of white tea with two sugars, reheats lunch for me, dries my hair and then goes and cleans the bathroom. I happily read till 1:40pm, reaching page twenty-five @ 1:12pm.

  • At 1:40pm I use the loo for two more tinkles. Dad comes home and signs Nisha off with my thanks and byes @ 1:45; she's back next Saturday same time.

  • I climb into dad's 4WD's passenger seat and he tootles me off to BCAC to play ping pong with him!

  • We play three rounds together today; I nearly died laughing when I mimicked Uncle Wallace's energetic cry and some aunty noted that I copy him quite well, don't I? Uncle James was the first to notice that and now she's the second! XD

  • Afterwards, dad tootled me home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and headed down to the gobbling :P table to munch my delicious calamari sushi and drink one warm mug of some water infusion.

  • Before plopping online I use d the loo for one tinkle and @ 5:50pm I used the loo for two more before happily watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 125TH time.

  • Ooh the Broncos are about to play; should I watch??

  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Can't remember if I'm attending small group/Bible study.

  • Would love lunch out with other ESS people but basically resigned to a pissy little Happy Meal with dad and a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum, but dad had better take us out to Chinese food for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else looking forward too seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: