Friday, August 26, 2022

Sunday Post 435b

 Heylo again and good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4652 (sweet, I'm even over 4.5 grand tonight) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-ONE MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, just briefly, events for today?

  • Nature called once around 2:30am last night.
  • Peggy minded me from 9am till 1pm and took me to the NAB for physio. 
  • Georgie's twenty-two and from Tasmania; apparently you haveta study one extra schooling year there before doing uni? Physio today: eaching for Era, left weightshifting, twenty -five sit-to-stands, stairs stepping for Elf and fourteen laps short hallway walking
  • Took a nice hot shower when I got home - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Peggy made me a tuna in tomato and onion toastie with one slice of cheese and one mug of white tea with two sugars, score! But my biggest achievement today's that I suddenly passed like TWELVE more levels of Jewel Hereos/whatever the game's called!
  • PIG mum drove me to Bupa Optical for my yearly eyetest.
  • Was gonna see Daniel for my eye test but he's sick; saw Annah instead! What a surprise! I didn't know she worked there! She says she usually works @ a branch in the city but was told to come here today.
  • Anna did PIG mum's eye test after mine. Rico the Team Leader (aka Manager) chose me a new frame with GOLD rim and his daughter's doing grade three @ the local primary now!
  • Got home (PIG mum was mean and wouldn't take me to eat arvo tea @ Eight Street ><), used loo once, had some arvo tea, used loo again and plopped online.
  • Watched the 6pm news bulletin from the TV for the  134TH time.
  • Had the usual dinner with the parents, drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can brb after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  •  

No comments: