Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Wednesday Post 436b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 436 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "Church Growth God's Way"; thirdly, TWFT topic's; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Build Your Life On God's Word" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'When Knowledge Hurts' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online after I get back home from physio!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Oh, just realised that I clean forgot about last night! Well, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 3634 (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD) and Kim took me to Toastmasters but only four people attended last night ... I perhaps hear a death knell for our club: Neil reports we must have eight members to stay alive ... but back to today:
  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently down the hallway and pulled the bathroom's sliding door shut @ 6:35am; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew he'd get ready to leave for work one hour later!
  • Sure enough, exactly one hour later I'm reawoken for another pot :P trip, this time when dad again very thoughtfully walks silently down the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage; after the second pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
    Cheers,
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Uber and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room (first thing she told me was that she had a headache) to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing bar the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly completely kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

  • Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 137TH time: Uhlmann, Perrottet, Chalmers, Heinke, Xai, Cassidy, de Jersey (heard), McNamara, Kramer, Millward, Taylan (heard), Genders, Simms, Gorbachev (heard), Kearsley, POutin (heard), Albanese (heard), Cavallaro, Larkin, Norring (heard), Greer, Fortunato (first name), Foti, Bezzina, Moss, Karine (first name), Duprie, Palaszczuk, Fentiman, Heinke, Meares (heard), Jorgensen, Morton, Zalotoris, Im, Leishmann (heard), Jardim, Billson, O'Hara, Kotoni (first name), Staggs, Woolf, Vo,  Starc, Zampa (heard), Duckworth (heard), Fagan, Fenech, Shaw and Capewell. 68.94USc = 1AUD.Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry reads the weather report from Northlakes. Brisbane was 16-25 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 11-23. Sunrise 6:01am Sunrise 5:35pm

No comments: