Saturday, August 20, 2022

Sunday Post 434

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2595 steps (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "Jesus Is Who You're Looking For"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'How 2B Blessed @ Work'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Two Houses'; fifthly, the spam count for the week's actually forty-two and sixthly, the spam count for the weekend's already sixteen. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:05am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Shortly after that, noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with mot only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's still @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing but Elf's AFO straps and both laces, after which I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle before washing and drying Era and walking myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is my other strawberry and choc chip muffin I made with Tiff two days ago, one bowl of the (yummier) flaky bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl coz I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: